9 Day Street Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW
Auction Location: On Site.
Only a short walk to the main street of Wagga, this attractive cottage style home has an abundance of features to offer
- the formal lounge room is located at the front of the home and is the ideal place to sit back and relax
- the home comprises three bedrooms all include built-in robes and the main with a ceiling fan
- open plan living at the rear of the home with a large dining area including an island bench with breakfast bar
- the modern updated kitchen features white cabinetry and glass faced overhead cupboards
- outdoors is a large undercover entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play
- the drive through carport allows for access to the garage with a handy studio at the back plus an additional shed with roller door
- other notable inclusions are a 2kW solar system, alarm system with camera and an automatic watering system
- a great central location, it’s only a short walk to the amenities of the CBD
A neat and tidy presentation with updates throughout, this appealing home enjoys an enviable location and a great low maintenance lifestyle
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $260,000 and $480,000