9 Cross Street Queenstown 5014 SA
Spacious & Secure, A Must See!
Calling all retirees, young couples, first home owners and investors. This solid brick homette is in original and immaculate condition. Semi-detached, boasting room to move and room to update!
- 2 spacious bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
- Well appointed kitchen with a new double wall oven
- Adjacent meals area with sliding doors to outside entertaining
- Spacious lounge room with gas heating
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower plus second toilet
- 2nd toilet adjacent laundry
- Ducted cooling and new curtains throughout
- Security roller shutters and garden shed
- Lockup remote garage and off street parking
- Large paved, shaded undercover entertaining area
- Easy care and secure yard, the front yard with pop-up watering system
Offering many features that your standard unit does not offer, you will fall in love!
Ideally located in a neat and tidy group, with easy access to West Lakes and the Port Canal Shopping Centres. The perfect location for popping down to the beach for your morning walk, and with plenty of cafes and restaurants at your fingertips, this could be such a great new lifestyle. Conveniently located walking distance away from public transport and the Goodlife Health Club.
For further information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.
RLA 175 322
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Queenstown, SA 5014 priced between $230,000 and $430,000