9 Cranbrook Street Wyoming 2250 NSW
SOLD by Liz Jenkins
This is an amazing opportunity to secure a beautifully finished and conveniently located property in a lush, private locale. Tastefully renovated and making the most of abundant natural sunlight, this three-bedroom home offers sensational indoor and outdoor spaces where you can entertain till your hearts content. Light and bright interiors open out to an expansive entertaining deck (complete with spa!) overlooking a sparkling inground pool and incredible leafy vista - the perfect retreat for any occasion.
- Brilliant galley style kitchen overlooking the pool area and lush leafy backdrop, offering first class features including Ceaserstone kitchen benchtops and high quality stainless steel appliances.
- Freshly painted in a contemporary neutral colour palette, enhanced by Bamboo flooring and capturing an abundance of sunlight.
- Cosy and sunny dining area with feature bay windows
- Convenient three way bathroom
- Expansive wrap around balcony (including a spa!) looking across the pool and beyond.
- Outdoor spa on balcony
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Single lock up garage with internal access
Extras include: ducted air conditioning, garden shed.
Adding to the appeal of this home, the superb location places you within minutes to local schools, transport and shops – while access to the M1 motorway is within easy reach for Sydney / Newcastle commuters. For further details or to arrange your inspection call Liz Jenkins on 0422 920 390.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wyoming, NSW 2250 priced between $420,000 and $780,000