9 Colley Street Pearcedale VIC 3912
Family home with a large work shed9 Colley Street, Pearcedale
- Three bedrooms, including walk in robe and ensuite with new benchtop, basin and toilet and built in robes in the other bedrooms complete with ceiling fans and near new carpet.
- Spacious Living area can also be used as a quiet study or home office
- Kitchen with new dishwasher and a gas heater and adjoining meals area
- Family bathroom with new benchtop, basin and toilet.
- Huge 8m x 12m shed with a high roof suitable for trucks.
- Large outdoor area with a Veranda on the perimeter of 3 sides of the house and a private rear yard screened by large hedges
- Extra features include alarm system, 9 ft ceilings and split system in the living room and kitchen.
In a prime location being walking distance to the heart of Pearcedale Village Shopping Centre, Pearcedale Day Care & Kindergarten & Pearcedale Primary School, (there is a bus service to Koo Wee Rup Secondary College), a 15 minute drive to Cranbourne and all the services you'll ever need.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?