9 Bauhinia Avenue Earlville 4870 QLD
Explore The Potential. Elevated. 1122sqm Blank Canvas.
Positioned on the highside of a quiet street in Earlville with views back towards Cairns. Explore the potential this home has to offer today!
- From the timber flooring to the big backyard, the makings of a comfortable family home are here.
- Front covered deck with bi-fold doors to the main living area, allows for extended tropical living options and is the perfect spot to watch the sun come up over the city.
- Centrally located kitchen with timber bench tops, separate pantry and ample storage.
- Split-system air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and private access to the timber deck.
- Two further bedrooms (one with split-system air-conditioning).
- A combination of louvres and sash windows allows an abundance of ventilation and natural light throughout.
- The bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub.
- One undercover car space plus further off street parking.
- The expansive yard with low maintenance landscaping and sprawling lawn area. Located conveniently just minutes from popular schools, parks and major shopping centres, this property is a must to inspect!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Earlville, QLD 4870 priced between $250,000 and $460,000