8B Johnson Avenue Rostrevor 5073 SA
Very large custom built family home. Nothing but the best in quality.
342m2 of house size!!
This family residence will surely impress buyers who appreciate fine quality. The owner had this home custom built for his family and they seriously went over the top! Not only the size of home is excellent but all the extra luxuries make this a very fine residence.
- 3.3m high ceilings to the main living area.
- Solid Hebel Floor in between the lower & upper level.
- Guest bedroom suite on the lower level.
- 4 bedrooms.
- 3 bathrooms plus a 4th toilet/powder room.
- 3 separate living areas.
- Amazing kitchen complete with huge walk in pantry, 900mm oven & cooktop , double width island bench with feature LED lighting, 2pak metallic joinery & beautiful solid granite bench tops.
- Media centre with network hub.
- Huge outdoor under main roof alfresco area complete with full outdoor kitchen and electric retractable blinds for all weather entertaining.
- Double garage with shoe room.
- Generous laundry with laundry shoot.
- 2 separate ducted reverse cycle air conditioning systems.
- Remote controlled security system.
- 2 gas hot water systems.
- Electric front gates
- Torrens Title land of 432m2
The list goes on and on ...
We highly recommend an inspection of this fine home.
Only being sold as the owners have relocated to Melbourne due to work promotion.
Certificate of Title: Volume 6116 Folio 879
Council: City of Campbelltown
Zoning: R-Residential/ 4-Suburban
Council Rates: $2203.90 per year (approx.)
SA Water Rates: $249.33 per quarter (approx.)
Emergency Services Levy: $389.35 per year (approx.)
Year Built: 2014
Land Size: 432m2 (approx)
School Zoning: Stradbroke School & Norwood Morialta High School
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rostrevor, SA 5073 priced between $630,000 and $1,160,000