895 Pittwater Road Collaroy 2097 NSW
Solid Family Home With Views & Self Contained Flat
Immersed in breathtaking coastal views over Dee Why Lagoon and the ocean, this welcoming seaside home provides enviable versatility in a spacious and private living environment. Beautifully updated interiors with sublime alfresco spaces and a separate self-contained flat, presents an offering of undeniable appeal to cater for the changing needs of the modern family. Occupying 697sqm it's highly sought after position is an easy stroll from the beach and direct city transport and a short 10 minute walk to movies, golf courses & tennis courts.
- Beautifully updated, light-filled interiors provide an inclusive family living environment
- Open plan living with gas fireplace, defined dining area flows through from the front to the rear
- Lower level home office/teen retreat enjoys its own entrance
- Sublime alfresco entertaining deck and Jacuzzi area, set amid lush landscaped gardens
- Stone crafted gourmet kitchen with island breakfast bar and stainless steel gas appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms all fitted with built-in wardrobes, two enjoy water views
- Totally private, approved self-contained flat, ideal for in-law, au-pair or potential income
- Contemporary bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles, well-equipped brand new laundry with w/c
- Self contained flat is separately metered (excluding water), C-Bus, outdoor shower, attic storage, bbq bayonet
- Auto double garage, additional off-street carspace, discreet side access directly to the granny flat
- Enjoys easy access to a choice of schools, shops, vibrant eateries and beautiful beaches
Water Rates: $171.98 p/q approx
Council Rates: $667.45 p/q approx
Land Size: 697sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Collaroy, NSW 2097 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000