89 Edgeworth David Avenue Wahroonga NSW 2076
Renovated period home with expansive private gardens89 Edgeworth David Avenue, Wahroonga
- Versatile single-level layout, oversized master bedroom and good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, sun-soaked living room
- Media room/home office or 5th bed, sunroom/study and 2 modern bathrooms
- Low maintenance private garden with generous-sized patio and sprawling child-friendly lawns
- Soaring high ceilings, polished timber floors through-out, plantation shutters, leadlight windows
- Family living with slow combustion fireplace and French doors to alfresco setting
- CaesarStone kitchen and stainless steel appliances
- Carport plus abundant off-street parking for 3 cars
- 2 minutes to Waitara Public School
- 10 minutes walk to Waitara station, or 2 minutes to the bus
- Easy walk to Hornsby Girls High, Westfield Shopping Centre, Hornsby station, local sports club PCYC and family parks
- 600m to Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital
- Scenic drive to Chatswood CBD, Macquarie Centre, and National Parks
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?