88/269 James Street Northbridge WA 6003
LUCKY NUMBER 88...Don't miss out!88/269 James Street, Northbridge
$10,000 FIRST HOME BUYERS GRANT ELIGIBLE!
Just completed and ready to move into, come in and see what all the hype is about. Just moments from the buzz of Northbridge and the Perth CBD, LINQ home owners enjoy an enviable location & a supreme lifestyle!
Apartment 88 is located on the 10th floor of this brand new building by Finbar. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment enjoys a sunny outlook and is high above street level noise. The open plan living and dining area connects through to the 21sqm balcony. The master bedroom includes a built-in robe and great size ensuite.
Additional Features Include:
- 10th Floor apartment with an expansive outlook
- Large balcony with access to both bedrooms and living area
- European stainless steel oven & soft closing cabinetry
- Reconstituted stone benchtops & glass splashback
- Dishwasher recess and water filter system
- Open plan living and dining area
- Multi split reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area and all bedrooms
- Secure single car bay & 4sqm storeroom
- Full intercom security & NBN connectivity
- 74sqm Living, 21sqm Balcony, 113sqm Total
Some of the amazing resident facilities include a 14 metre solar heated pool, pool deck with outdoor BBQ facilities, residents lounge and bar, games room with pool table and tv, fully equipped gym and timber lined sauna.
Council Rates: $1706/q Water Rates: $201/q Strata Fees: $825/q
DISCLAIMER: Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are of the display apartment one floor above Apartment 88. The layout is identical but the finishes may differ. We recommend that Buyers contact our office for a site inspection to confirm the layout and colour scheme of the available apartment.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Northbridge, WA 6003 priced between $340,000 and $640,000