88 Wilmington Avenue Hoppers Crossing 3029 VIC
Cherish today or explore tomorrow
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 88 Wilmington Avenue, Hoppers Crossing. Without a doubt one of Hoppers Crossing's most rewarding opportunities, this single level brick home is entirely functional yet superbly poised for contemporary renovation/extension or redevelopment on a substantial block of 689m2 (approx) (STCA) in the prized Cambridge Estate. Whether your mind drifts off to the future or remains in the present, you will be rewarded with a lifestyle of significant appeal as amenities are all conveniently calling close by, especially a number of fantastic schools including coveted Cambridge Primary school which is only footsteps away! Discover four excellent bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen, multiple living spaces, sun filled pergola and a substantial backyard presents exciting scope for an extension as the family grows (STCA.)
- Four bedrooms on offer including the main bedroom which is excellently equipped with a walk in robe and en suite. The remaining bedrooms are each fitted with built in robes.
- The well-equipped kitchen is complete with quality cooking appliances including wall oven and grill, gas cook top and range hood, stainless steel dishwasher, pantry and an abundance of cupboard space presenting an outstanding opportunity to add your own unique stamp of style!
- Entertaining will naturally be on the cards, courtesy of the multiple sun soaked living areas which includes an open plan informal dining and living area adjacent the kitchen, large lounge room upon entry and separate study/home office.
- Set on an expansive 689m2 block (approx.)
- Sliding doors from the family area lead out to the sun kissed pergola entertaining area overlooking the generous garden backdrop complete with two outdoor powered sheds and presents rewarding scope for an extension (STCA).
- A comprehensive list of features includes zoned ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system unit in the study, separate laundry with plumbed greywater, side access for a small car/boat/ trailer and tandem car parking for two cars, security shutters in two of the bedrooms, low maintenance landscaped gardens and lots more!
- Ideally situated just a 5 minute drive (approx) from Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre and Cambridge Reserve, a 3 minute drive (approx) to Cambridge Primary School and bus routes 180 and 181 just a short walk away taking you to Hoppers Crossing and Tarneit train stations.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029 priced between $320,000 and $590,000