88 Ringrose Street Stafford Heights 4053 QLD
POLISHED STARTER; UPDATED KITCHEN!
88 Ringrose Street, Stafford Heights, is the definition of the ï¿½Stafford Heights Starter.ï¿½ Perfect for a young couple or young family, or any first home buyer really, this residence is the ideal starter opportunity.
Combining polished hardwood floors with an updated kitchen and bathroom, the property also boasts three bedrooms with built-ins and fans. The fenced 607sqm block provides a great, grassed area for pets and children. There is side access on both sides of the home, as well as a lock-up garage. The separate living and dining area allows in plenty of light through tall windows and French Doors at the back and front, with the latter opening onto an entrance patio.
- Three bedrooms with built-ins and fans (two with accompanying study nooks).
- Polished hardwood floors throughout.
- Updated kitchen and bathroom.
- 607sqm block with side access.
- French Doors linking living area to front patio and backyard.
- Near-level and fenced yard.
- Fans in living area and kitchen.
- Convenient location close to Rode Road Coles, and multiple schools.
This polished starter home is priced to sell, and will not last long in this great, Stafford Heights location. Call Dean or Simon for further information now!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stafford Heights, QLD 4053 priced between $420,000 and $780,000