88 Bay Road Mount Martha 3934 VIC
Flaunting a spectacular split-level design with glistening bay views and a premier position, this exquisite four-bedroom home featuring four living areas, a home office and heated swimming pool marries architect-designed elegance with laidback coastal chic. Footsteps from the village cafes and Mt Martha's stunning South Beach, Winbirra is veiled behind tall privacy hedges with zoned lawns, a silver birch grove and an array of exotic fruit trees, while the rare 3541sqm (approx) parcel offers ample room to add a full-sized tennis court, or subdivide in the future (STCA). Branching off the grand entry with a two-storey void and luminous atrium windows, the masterfully crafted floorplan boasts both formal and informal living and dining zones with multiple sliding doors opening to the gardens and decks, while the slate-floored rumpus room on the lower level unites directly to the pool area for resort-style family enjoyment. Sitting at the highest peak to watch the ships glide across Port Phillip Bay, the stunning master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite, while a glamorous chef's kitchen, wine cellar and three-car garage are among the list of accouterments in this elite Mt Martha sanctuary.
- Architect-designed home with 4 living areas
- Split-level floorplan with multiple decks/patios and bay views
- Heated swimming pool with beach-box equipment shed
- Family living, parents lounge, rumpus and formal dining
- Glamorous 5 year old kitchen with stone tops and quality appliances
- Large home office with balcony and bay views
- Opulent master with WIR and contemporary ensuite
- Junior wing with large bedrooms, bathroom and powder room
- Grand entry with 2-storey void and luminous atrium windows
- Sub-level wine cellar / storage room and three-car garage with remote
- Hydronic heating, split system AC, ducted vacuum and 5kW solar panels
- Zoned lawns, silver birch grove and olive, lemon, fig and cumquat trees
- Room to add tennis court or subdivide (STCA) in the future
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Martha, VIC 3934 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000