85 Egan Street Richmond 3121 VIC
EXQUISITE FREESTANDING VICTORIAN WITH A STRIKING RENOVATION
Be immersed in this simply stunning home, not a stone has been left unturned
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with ornamental fireplaces, period high ceilings, plantation shutters
- Elegant north facing living/dining with high cathedral ceilings, an abundance of natural light and wide rich oak flooring throughout
- Opening out to your private north facing decked entertainer’s courtyard with inbuilt seating
- Deluxe cooks kitchen Miele appliances, gas cooktop, in-built fridge and plenty of storage
- Lavish central bathroom with shower, bath and hardwood sliding door
- 3rd bedroom/loft retreat with direct pull down ladder access
- Separate central in-built study with split barn door opening on to deck and copious amounts of storage
- Ornate period features, sweeping hallway with high ceilings, arch ways, and central heating/cooling throughout
- Land: 6.7m x 26m approx.
The ever popular single fronted Victorians continue to show growth anywhere from $50k-$100k+ each year! Nestled in behind Bridge Road and Victoria Street’s vibrant cafes, restaurants and bars, transport at your doorstep, schools, the CBD, Melbourne’s sporting precinct and more! This dazzling opportunity is one not to be missed.
Conditions of entry – IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000