84/134 Hill Road Runcorn QLD 4113
SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE LIVING & WARRIGAL STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT84/134 Hill Road, Runcorn
- Timber floor boards throughout up & downstairs
- Spacious family living and dining areas
- Neat kitchen with oven, rangehood, electric cooktops, dishwasher and plenty of cabinetry
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, balcony and ensuite with large built in wardrobe
- 2nd spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe and its own balcony for relaxing
- Third toilet downstairs and separate laundry with access to the courtyard
- Powder room downstairs for extra convenience
- Single garage with internal access and extra car space on driveway
- Within walking distance to the Runcorn and Warrigal shopping and dining
- Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn State High School catchment
- Low body corp fee around $55/week
Priced to sell, this unit offers lifestyle and convenience for either your family or your tenants. A great location and all at an affordable price. Any reasonable offers will be seriously considered by the owner. Please ring the agent now to arrange your next inspection. you don't want to miss out on this exceptional opportunity.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?