84 Fletcher Parade Bardon 4065 QLD
The Entertainer on 852m2
Set on a sprawling 852m2 allotment with 36 metre frontage, this stunning entertainer boasts a sparkling mosaic tiled pool with multiple spaces to relax and enjoy.
A hardwood timber deck wrapped in glass balustrade and white shutters runs the length of the home opening up the living and bedroom spaces to the rear, with perfect flow to the pool area.
The tiled pool terrace opens out to the oversized, family friendly yard perfect for a growing family complete with chickens and vege patch. With plenty of room to run around, this large block size is rarity in Bardon.
Outstanding property features include:
- spacious modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- open plan living and dining spaces with polished hardwood floors throughout
- high ceilings, downlighting and fans throughout
- three bedrooms, two with with built in robes
- central family bathroom
The land parcel:
- 852m2 land with 36m frontage
- quality concrete in ground pool with solar heating
- very large back and side gardens with low maintenance planting
- secure lock up garage and side car port
- under house storage
- 5kW solar
This property offers significant scope to add value on this large block. Concept plans are available for consideration or create your dream home.
Bordering Ashgrove, the location is close to parks, walking tracks, buses, major shops, cafes and restaurants, public and private schooling and child care. This whisper quiet location is a well hidden gem only 6 kilometres from the CBD.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bardon, QLD 4065 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000