84 Coomera Gorge Drive Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Piece of paradise84 Coomera Gorge Drive, Tamborine Mountain
The current owner is an investor and has given clear instructions that this property must be liquidated from their portfolio. It's not often that a block like this comes to market so if you don't jump on it now you may miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime to secure a great property for a fantastic price.
When you arrive home to your very own nature retreat in the afternoon don't be surprised to be greeted b an abundance of wild life and native bird life. If privacy and nature is what you're looking for then you will be blown away with what's on offer at 84 Coomera Gorge Drive.
The main residence certainly needs some restoration or perhaps you could knock the house over and build your dream rural retreat maximising the views and abundance of nature on your doorstep. Down the bottom paddock is a massive double story shed that has to be seen to be truly appreciated particularly as it's totally surrounded by nature and gives you the feeling of being positioned in the heart of a bustling rain forest.
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Galley kitchen
- Positioned at the top of the block with views out to the ocean and over the rain forest
- Located at the bottom paddock surrounded by rain forest
- surrounded by part of the Prince Albert Lyrebird habitat project
- Double story with deck overlooking the cleared paddock and onto the rain forest below
- From the deck there are views of the McPherson Ranges and Mt Warning.
- Can securely accommodate approx 10 vehicles
- 4 water tanks
Contact Brennan Hill to arrange your inspection of this amazing Tamborine Mountain oasis.
Property Code: 18
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?