8/35 Anderson Avenue Panania NSW 2213
25% Sold Secure Now Before the Next Price Rise8/35 Anderson Avenue, Panania
The Grove on Anderson offers a collection of only 21 masterfully-designed residences crafted by renowned design firm, CDA Architects. These stunning apartments encompass a selection of one or two bedroom homes with secure parking and lift access. Each residence is carefully orientated to soak up an abundance of natural light, with easy indoor-outdoor transitions, a standard feature that seamlessly expands your sense of space. The Grove offers a careful selection of natural materials and textures combined with thoughtful designs, ensuring a timeless appeal. These beautiful homes are ideal to accommodate the owner occupier or investor with an approximate rental return of $31,200 per annum. Enjoy designer inclusions such as SMEG stainless steel appliances, ducted A/C, fridge, washing machine & clothes dryer. Be impressed with the convenience of locality with only a 140m walk to Panania train station, minutes to all local schools, parks, cafes, restaurants, major shopping villages, transport and The Georges River. With 25% already sold, secure now before the next price rise and pay the balance upon completion early 2019.
- Designed by 'CDA Architects' - a highly regarded planning practice, dedicated to maintain quality of design & construction
- Fantastic investment opportunity with an approx. rental return of $31,200 p/a
- Bonus inclusions such as SMEG appliances, ducted A/C, fridge, washing machine & clothes dryer
- Tax depreciation schedule available upon request
- Secure now with minor deposit and pay the balance upon completion in 2019
- Each apartment has been individually crafted to maximise the occupant's enjoyment & lifestyle
- Your choice of 1-2 bedroom apartments, featuring sundrenched interiors, open living areas, lower ground garden residences, oversized balconies & security basement parking with storage cages
- Embellished with a neutral palette of colours complimented by aesthetic natural stones
140 metres from Panania's shopping precinct, restaurants and cafes. Less than 40 minutes to Sydney CBD by train
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Panania, NSW 2213 priced between $510,000 and $960,000