833 - 834 Esplanade Mornington 3931 VIC
The rarest of opportunities overlooking Mornington's premier beach, this blue-chip corner site showcases spectacular 180-degree panoramas across Port Phillip from Schnapper Point and Mornington Harbour to the city skyline, with the misty You Yangs off in the distance across the bay. Tightly held by the same family for the past 50 years, this captivating 1940s home is on the market for the first time in half a century and with twin titles comprising 1879sqm (approx), dual street access and a front-row seat to the bay, potential abounds for this landmark property. Generously proportioned and considerately crafted to capture the sunset vistas and north-facing light, the residence comprises three living areas, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, large kitchen and alfresco patio surrounded by established gardens with mature elms and maples. Echoing all the seaside romance of a bygone era, this premium property bestows the most glorious site for a contemporary new home within footsteps to the powdery sands of Mills Beach, while potential future subdivision (STCA) could allow for a second dwelling in this most exceptional beachfront locale.
- Premier Mills Beach location on 2 titles
- Panoramic bay vistas from Mornington Harbour to the city
- Potential subdivision (STCA) for 2nd beachfront dwelling
- Set behind drystone boundary wall with dual street frontage
- 1940s home held by the same family for 50 years
- Generously proportioned residence with 3 living areas
- Large picture windows framing the sunset views
- Master with wall of robes, private deck & ensuite
- Double garage with storeroom, wood fire & open fireplace
- 10-minute stroll to Main Street along Esplanade
- TERMS: 10% Deposit, Balance Due 30 - 120 Days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mornington, VIC 3931 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000