8/29 West Street Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Welcome to the Burleigh Block - A North Facing, Raw Concrete Reno8/29 West Street, Burleigh Heads
Living here it's as easy to grab a coffee, beer or biscuit from the on trend cafe's, eateries and bars as it is from your own pantry; after you have built one!
Revel in the village infrastructure that is on tap while you decide, position and install the perfect kitchen tap for you.
If you have that 20 piece board riders quiver, a hobby or addiction that needs space, this solid two bedroom, one bathroom, separate toilet with cute foyer unit also has a two room 32m2* lock up storage room on title.
All the hard work is done so you can interior design a home that's fun!
- north facing with secret and exceptional city skyline views
- CBD Burleigh Heads
- large living / dining area
- external foyer entry
- age of building approx. 37 years old
- Body Corporate levies, $68* per week
- GCCC Rates $816.13* (1 July - 31 December 2018)
- permanent Rental Market Opinion (with basic fitout) - $500.00* per week
- walk to beach, cafes, restaurants, and Burleigh Heads nature reserve with walkway connecting to Palm Beach
- close to Gold Coast international airport, major Shopping centres and infrastructure, M1 motorway north to Brisbane and south to Byron Bay
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?