825 North Deep Creek Road North Deep Creek QLD 4570
The ultimate lifestyle property!825 North Deep Creek Road, North Deep Creek
- Off grid power with main line only 40 metres from house if you want to go on grid
- No power bills
- Back-up generator
- Huge industrial shed
- 3 Bay carport & 2 bay lock up garage
- Abundance of fruit trees
- Fenced house yard
- 131 acres
- Spring feed dams
- Bitumen all the way to Gympie
- School bus & garbage collection at front gate
- Cattle yards in good condition and practical location
Solar power system:
- 2KW solar panels
- 4.5kw Australian made Selectronic Inverter
- 12 x 770ah BAE maintenance free batteries
- Inverter has generator inlet to charge batteries and power house at the same time
- Power meter and battery gauge installed in kitchen for easy monitoring
- The system is easily upgradeable if needed. Hot water is supplied by a roof mounted solar hot water service, as well as a backup gas hot water heater.
House potable water supply:
- 4 x 20,000 litre tanks interconnected to main house pressure pump.
Irrigation water supply:
- Solar pump is a 2.2KW Mono helical rotor pump. It will pump 6,000 litres/hour to the 20,000 litre concrete irrigation storage/header tank at the top of the hill. It has a selector switch to select between off, auto or manual operation. Auto mode will run the pump for 1 hour per day (set by an adjustable timer) to fill the storage tank automatically. Manual mode the pump will run non-stop until sun goes down and start back up again when the sun rises.
- Diesel pump is a Hatz diesel coupled to a southern cross centrifugal pump. It pumps 20,000litres/hour to the top storage tank.
- A 50mm irrigation main runs from the pumps to the top tank and also services the southern paddocks via numerous off-take valves. The tank can be isolated for direct pump irrigation.
The house yard and stock troughs are also supplied by the same irrigation main and waters the fruit trees and gardens by automatic solenoid valves and drip irrigation.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call Clancy Adams today before it's too late.
This property is not a public place, it is someone's home, investment or private property. Inspecting someone's private property is a privilege and not a right. LJ Hooker Gympie will, and have the right, to properly qualify all potential purchasers that apply for an inspection and reserve all rights to refuse a property inspection without explanation. Animals are not welcome at inspections whatsoever. Children who know how to conduct themselves in a respectful manner are most welcome, whilst those who don't, along with their parents, will be asked to leave. Under no circumstances, is anyone authorised to enter the property without supervision of a representative of LJ Hooker Gympie.
Although LJ Hooker Gympie has provided all information related to this property to the best of our knowledge and resources, we shall not be held accountable or responsible for its accuracy. L J Hooker Gympie urge all buyers to conduct their own independent research and consult their own professionals to conduct due diligence before purchasing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?