8/2 Mataro Road Hope Valley 5090 SA
Great Opportunity in a Fantastic Location!
Donï¿½t miss your chance to secure this perfectly located, 2 bedroom unit in the highly sought after suburb of Hope Valley. Set well back from the main road in a well maintained group, it is ready and waiting for an owner occupier to move into or for an investor to snap it up.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes
- Light filled living and dining room with heater
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Paved courtyard area
- Single garage with automatic roller door and rear access roller door
- Additional single garage with automatic roller door and direct external access
- Self-managed strata with low fees
This fantastic location is all about the lifestyle with many great amenities close by. Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre, quality local schools, sporting facilities, public transport options and the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. All this and being in a quiet leafy street in the surrounds of established and newly developed properties with house proud owners, the position is simply perfect!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hope Valley, SA 5090 priced between $220,000 and $400,000