82 Elouera Drive Ninderry QLD 4561
UNBELIEVABLE PANORAMIC VIEWS!82 Elouera Drive, Ninderry
Looming behind the front door step inside and be wowed by the amazing panoramic hinterland view! Set on 6380m2 private acreage property located within 5 mins to Yandina township close to Coolum Beach & seaside eateries,schools,shops restaurants and A-Z of amenities all close by!
Greeted by an expansive sized open plan living/dining room If you can take your eyes of that view you will find a spectacular master piece galley kitchen which has 40mm Caesar stone tops a long breakfast bar with Caesar stone waterfall sides amazing tiled splash back with a hint of glass freeze feature tiles. Stainless steel appliances include a 900 wide Blanco gas cooktop + rangehood and 700w electric oven, brand new Bosch dishwasher surrounded by ample cupboards and draws with the finest joinery.Double plumbed in fridge with O/H cupboards for the chef to cook their creations.
Stepping outside to the back-entertainment balcony is also a built-in kitchen with S/S BBQ for the large family and entertainer to enjoy whilst dreaming away with those drop-dead views! (Seats 20)
The 6-year-old owner design home is steel framed and fully acrylic cote rendered, high specifications with the utmost high inclusions by owner builder.
Showcasing 3-metre-high ceilings, downlights and ceiling fans throughout, light coloured timber oak flooring, a wood combustion heater for the occasional cool nights in main open plan family room which captures rays of natural light through every window and glass sliding doors with a cool flow of summer breeze.
The master wing is a private retreat with large lounge room and office that flows into the master bedroom suite including 6 robes and a separate ensuite with a terrific outlook to the QLD hinterland
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are also master size both including their own ensuite and robes. Bed 4 can be an office or has the option for 2 pull down single beds and is close to the powder room.
The floor plan has been well thought out and is elevated from the back with so many inclusions to mention, private inspections are welcome for the serious buyers that will only settle for the best!
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large walk in pantry room
• Double garage with remote control panel lift door (entrance direct into the home)
• Surround sound ceiling speakers
• Ducted Air-conditioning and split system in lounge room of Bed 1
• 4 x 5000-gallon rain water tanks(88 Litres)-brand new RWT pump includes gravity fed hoses to back gardens Various fruit trees and herb garden
• Multiple double power points and top range wall lighting switches throughout
• Underneath the house can be renovated for a granny flat and is currently being used as another lock up garage and work shop, access from front drive way down side access tarred road, so you can bring the trailers, boat and the boys toys for all storage and be undercover there is even an underground small wine cellar!
• Flood lights, sensor lights surround the exterior walls for complete security + monitor camera
• 2 Instantaneous gas HWS
* Wind down roller blinds on spacious back balcony/ 6 STAR energy rating
* Steel frame constructed with N4 rating (windspeed 4) and upgraded storm panel windows
* Land size 6380 m2
You will love this property and its views. Contact Julie Evitts for an inspection.0401 055 148
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ninderry, QLD 4561 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000