8/16 Nesca Parade The Hill 2300 NSW
Top-Floor Studio Apartment with Sweeping City Views
Sparkling city vistas, a sunny aspect and freshly schemed interiors combine in this welcoming studio which presents a superb entry into Newcastle's favourite blue-chip suburb. Located on the corner of a no-through street, its op floor elevation is fully capitalised upon with a wall of windows framing the dynamic views. Well-proportioned and immaculately presented, it benefits from the prized inclusion of covered parking and prime location within strolling distance to Darby Streets vibrant eateries, coastal parks and the heart of the CBD.
- Idyllic setting on The Hill with a walk-to-everywhere address
- Bright and uplifting with plentiful windows capturing views, sunlight and coastal breezes
- Modern kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and cleverly designed storage
- Glossy bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and walk-in shower
- Shared laundry facilities and covered car space on title
- Ideal entry level prospect for first home buyers or solid inner-city investment
- Darby Street cafe's and restaurants on your doorstep, only a short walk to Bar Beach
- Approximate return $270 - $290 per week
- Strata Fees are approximately $1912 per year
- Council Rates are approximately $1152 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $620 per year
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in The Hill, NSW 2300 priced between $200,000 and $370,000