8/16 Nesca Parade The Hill NSW 2300
Top-Floor Studio Apartment with Sweeping City Views8/16 Nesca Parade, The Hill
- Idyllic setting on The Hill with a walk-to-everywhere address
- Bright and uplifting with plentiful windows capturing views, sunlight and coastal breezes
- Modern kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and cleverly designed storage
- Glossy bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and walk-in shower
- Shared laundry facilities and covered car space on title
- Ideal entry level prospect for first home buyers or solid inner-city investment
- Darby Street cafe's and restaurants on your doorstep, only a short walk to Bar Beach
- Approximate return $270 - $290 per week
- Strata Fees are approximately $1912 per year
- Council Rates are approximately $1152 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $620 per year
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?