81 Morehead Avenue Norman Park 4170 QLD
Striking Architectural Design that Welcomes the Outdoors In
Showcasing a distinctive industrial-luxe design, this near new family residence weaves rich hardwood, custom concrete and opulent marble finishes throughout its array of living spaces.
Esteemed architect Emma James of Twohill and James has again collaborated with cutting-edge builder/designer Sutcom, to realise a unique vision where natural light, raw organic elements and superior indoor-outdoor flow define the family landscape.
Positioned on an exclusive and elevated Norman Park street, the home’s solid Blackbutt cladding extends from the bold façade, through to interior feature walls and out to the rear alfresco areas. Architectural concrete garden beds planted with succulents line the entryway, while a glass front door filters northern light into the home.
Soaring 3 metre high ceilings and signature Blackbutt floorboards immediately captivate upon entering the ground living level. Stealing the show however, is the spectacular central courtyard design and its ability to open up the entire left wing from front to back. Peel back rows of sliding glass doors to create an exceptional sense of space, fresh breezeways and unique indoor-outdoor entertaining opportunities.
Anchored by a bespoke 80mm polished concrete breakfast bar, the designer kitchen also features a stunning New York Marble splashback, bold black cabinetry, butler pantry and the full suite of Miele appliances.
Overlooking the glass framed saltwater swimming pool with its lush vertical garden feature, the kitchen connects seamlessly with the alfresco areas. The secure and private rear yard has been meticulously configured to make the grassed space a natural extension of the shaded entertaining terrace.
The upper level presents a series of impressively proportioned family spaces, while again the emphasis has been on ‘bringing the outdoors in’. Continuation of the Blackbutt flooring, a suspended planter box and position overlooking the central courtyard ensure the spacious lounge/rumpus area feels like a bright and earthy retreat. The level additionally hosts five large, luxuriously carpeted bedrooms, two with ensuite; including the spectacular master also featuring a custom walk-in robe and private north-facing balcony with views across to the city skyline.
Built less than 12 months ago, this exceptional home boasts a prized position within catchment of the highly regarded Seven Hills State School, easy walking distance to St Thomas’ Primary and minutes to other elite schools. Just 5km from the CBD, it is also a short stroll to bus or train transport, beautiful Perth Street Park and the local cafes and shops at ‘The Corso’ and Bennetts Road.
Additional property highlights include:
- 8 zone ducted air conditioning
- Privately positioned home office with integrated joinery; plus study nook in upstairs family area
- Integrated custom concrete outdoor barbeque/kitchen on the alfresco terrace
- Black accents throughout the home include door/window frames, ceiling fans and tap ware
- Identical New York marble features in the kitchen, bathrooms, powder room and laundry
- Superb bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling mitred tiles, custom vanities, frameless glass shower screens and freestanding bathtubs
- Kitchen features Miele induction cooktop, oven, steamer, microwave and dishwasher
- Custom concrete light fittings in kitchen and designer pendants throughout
- 3 metre ceilings on the ground floor and 2.7 metres upstairs
- Full window furnishings
- Audio visual intercom
- Integrated/smart wired music system throughout
- Security system
- Double remote integrated garage with storage
- Ground floor media room with surround sound and integrated Samsung television
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Norman Park, QLD 4170 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000