81 Highfield Road Lindfield 2070 NSW
Sold by Geoff Dean and Lisa Davies
Offered for the first time, this much loved, double brick family home circa 1950's presents a wonderful opportunity to enter the North Shore Market. Positioned within walking distance to Lindfield Station, village shops and parks. It's prime location close to City transport and less than a 10-minute drive to both Chatswood and Macquarie Centre and Business Park. Set amidst 891sqm (approx) of park-like private gardens with a sought after north-to-rear aspect this is a fantastic entry level opportunity with unlimited potential. Extend, renovate or rebuild (STCA) to create your dream home. Freshly painted and perfectly liveable as is, this is the perfect investment or base on which to further capitalise.
- First time offered, original full brick home brimming with potential
- Original kitchen leads onto outdoor north facing terrace with exceptional scope to extend and open out.
- Spacious lounge with fireplace and seperate dining room , high ceilings and timber floors throughout
- Expansive, child friendly level yard with prized north-to-rear aspect
- Renovate, rebuild or live in as is - this is the perfect property for the astute purchaser
- Single lock up garage, Killara High catchment
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lindfield, NSW 2070 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000