81 Greenbank Drive Glenhaven 2156 NSW
SOLD! Contact Paul Woolford on 0401 783 660 for more details.
Situated in the heart of Glenhaven is this warm and inviting single level home that has been fully renovated to today's current trends. Set on an enviable 964m2 low maintenance block, convenient to schools, shops & transport. Light, bright and airy interiors coupled with large outdoor space create an exciting opportunity for young families wishing to move into the area, the downsizer or investors alike.
- Spacious light filled open plan lounge and dining room
- Family meals area flows out to entertaining area
- New kitchen boasting 20mm Caesar stone bench tops, island bench & stainless steel appliances
- 4 sizeable bedrooms, built in robes to 3; master with ensuite
- Tastefully renovated family bathroom
- Expansive entertaining area with stunning travertine tiles
- Generous low maintenance grassed rear yard
- Substantial double car garage with additional storage & internal access
- Additional street access ideal for tradesman or caravan
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Freshly painted with bamboo flooring, new blinds & new carpets
- Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Public and Castle Hill High School
- Only minutes to Knightsbridge Shopping Centre & local reserve
- Local & school buses at your door
- Only a short drive to Castle Towers Shopping, Entertainment & Transport precinct
With a lifestyle of convenience in a beautiful area on offer, don't miss your opportunity to have a look at this lovely family home today!
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenhaven, NSW 2156 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000