81 Coondooroopa Drive Macleay Island QLD 4184
Outstanding Waterfront Home on Huge 1,480 m2 !81 Coondooroopa Drive, Macleay Island
* 5 bedrooms, 4 upstairs and one down, plus a study and heaps of built-ins
* Indoor living, dining and family areas with split A/C plus spacious outdoor living
* Spacious covered, paved outdoor living area, shade sail, scenic water views
* Gorgeous 1,480 m2 block, fully fenced, extensively landscaped with sandy beachfront
* Immaculate order, recently painted throughout, impressive presentation
* Large kitchen with granite benchtops, range hood, pantry and dishwasher
* Lovely master bedroom with split A/C, ensuite, walk in robe and water views
* Family bathrooms on both levels, one with both bathtub and a separate shower
* Paved driveway to 2 car remote garage, fully lined and with tiled floor on one side
* Economical solar power plus two 10,000 litre rainwater tanks, tiled internal laundry
* Extensively paved and landscaped, fruit trees, garden shed, beachfront pergola area
* Level, easy access to private sandy beachfront area for swimming, boating and fishing
* Excellent water views to the distant mountains, and a wonderland of mainland lights by night
This quality home is tastefully decorated, tiled and carpeted throughout and is loaded with extras including split system air conditioners, ceiling fans, security screens, roller shields on some windows, the list just goes on, and please note that it is being offered for sale partly furnished. This is a very low maintenance property, with a brick home, large paved areas and beautiful tropical gardens, just perfect for relaxed island living. Positioned in a blue ribbon neighbourhood at the top of the island, you’re very close to the safe swimming beach at Pat’s Park and handy to the excellent boat ramp facility at Dalpura Beach. Your inspection will definitely impress. Macleay Island offers a unique lifestyle, with a friendly village atmosphere, a scenic marine park environment, and with essential shops, clubs and services here on the island ready for you to enjoy. It is simply a great place to live. All inspections are by appointment only, so for more information or to arrange your free pick-up from the jetty and a personal viewing, please contact Vin Phillips on 0412 743 977.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macleay Island, QLD 4184 priced between $400,000 and $740,000