80 Colwel Street Oxley 4075 QLD
Surrounded on three sides by absolute parkland is this fully renovated family home sitting on a flat 989m2 block. A thoughtful fusion of farm style living with inner city lifestyle and modern amenities has resulted in a home that offers the best of both worlds.
The impressive chef's kitchen boasts stone benchtops, ample storage and stainless steel appliances. Expansive living spaces and polished concrete flooring give the home a light and bright feel. The large backyard allows for outdoor entertaining and boasts space for the whole family, whether that includes kids, dogs or barnyard pets.
In a quiet and private street, this home is located within walking distance of Oxley State School, The Oxley Hotel and just a few minutes drive to the train station, shops and restaurants.
- Level 989m2 block surrounded by parkland
- Fully renovated with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Expansive living areas and large outdoor entertaining space
- Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage and stainless steel appliances
- Polished concrete flooring throughout
- Huge backyard with space for sheep or chickens
- Walking distance to Oxley State School and The Oxley Hotel
- Few minutes drive to train station, Woolworths, Bunnings and other shops and restaurants
- Easy access to the Ipswich and Logan Motorways
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Oxley, QLD 4075 priced between $330,000 and $620,000