80 Bourke Street Turvey Park NSW 2650
Unsurpassed Luxury, Impeccable Presentation80 Bourke Street, Turvey Park
- behind the privacy of a manicured hedge sits this gorgeous red brick family home
- featuring three bedrooms, two with built-in robes plus a contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, a freestanding bath and rainfall shower head
- the stylish kitchen includes stainless steel Omega appliances, an electric cook-top and soft close cupboards and drawers
- original timber flooring flows effortlessly throughout the living areas, with a spacious front lounge room, dining area located off the kitchen and a light filled sitting area at the rear
- the home sits on a 752 square metre block, with a large decked entertaining area overlooking a sparkling blue in-ground pool complete with outdoor shower for summer long entertainment
- additional points to mention include in-ground sprinklers to the front, newly installed ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, gas bayonet heating and an alarm system
- ideally located just a few houses down from Henschke Primary School, an eight minute walk to Turvey Tops Shopping Centre and short drive into the CBD
Turn key ready, this sophisticated home won't last long on the market. Call Ben today to book your inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Sat, 20th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?