8 Wickham Court Chirnside Park 3116 VIC
Family Living, Alfresco Sensation
Quiet and tree lined streetscape within popular Chirnside Village sets a desirable and appealing tone for this wonderful family home.
- Experience the fluidity of the generous light infused and spotless interior geared towards family relaxation and brilliant alfresco entertaining.
- Delivering a spacious, welcoming floor plan, comprising entry hallway, study with store room, lounge, huge informal zone featuring a stylish, well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar-dining-family area warmed by the charms of a wood heater.
- This entire zone overlooks the massive Northerly undercover deck and easy care garden. This established allotment measures 702 square metres approx.
- Making this retreat the ideal go to place for a BBQ, brunches and casual dining on a big scale.
- Offering four robed bedrooms in total, highlighting the spacious zoned main bedroom with loads of built in robes and a modern ensuite. A walk in robe complements one of the additional bedrooms.
- The light filled bathroom services the remaining bedrooms plus separate WC.
- Pleasing inclusions, comfort of evaporative ducted cooling, gas ducted heating, auto garage and excellent off street parking, ideal for caravan, boat, additional vehicles etc.
- Well located, few minutes to Chirnside Park shopping centre plus Reading Cinemas and buses, Chirnside Park primary school and Oxley College.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chirnside Park, VIC 3116 priced between $570,000 and $1,070,000