8 Tranby Court Beldon WA 6027
Location Location!8 Tranby Court, Beldon
Welcoming you inside is a delightful front lounge room that is warmed by timber floorboards and enjoys a splendid leafy outlook from its window. Quality low-maintenance flooring graces the sleeping quarters, including a large main bedroom that is within touching distance of a stylish bathroom with a bathtub and shower head.
The tiled kitchen space is generous and boasts a five-burner Lofra gas cook top/oven and a Bosch dishwasher, whilst most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the open-plan airiness of a huge family and dining area extension, complete with its own corner pot-belly fireplace, a gas bayonet for heating and electric window shutters for added security and peace of mind.
Lovely rear gardens surround a fantastic pitched patio entertaining area, as well as a massive below-ground swimming pool that leaves plenty of room to laze about in the sun around it. The budding tradesman of the house will be left salivating at the prospect of an enormous 55sqm (approx.) powered lock-up workshop shed with a roll-a-door, backyard access and its own driveway, separate from the remote-controlled single carport.
This parkside property also finds itself within arm’s reach of Belridge City Shopping Centre, Belridge Secondary College, Beldon Primary School, the coast and so much more. What a spot!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled open-plan family and dining area with stylish light fittings and outdoor access to the entertaining patio, with two ceiling fans of its own
• 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe
• Tiled laundry off kitchen, with outdoor access
• Separate toilet
• Two side-by-side single linen presses
• The secure single carport has backyard access, plus a lean-to with a garden shed undermeath
• Feature white plantation shutters to front
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Side adventure cubby house for the kids
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas hot water system
• Manual reticulation
• R20 zoning
• Side access
• Built in 1987
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beldon, WA 6027 priced between $280,000 and $520,000