8 Templeton Street Virginia 4014 QLD
Quintessential Luxury Family Living on Templeton
Located in a highly desirable Virginia pocket, this beautifully presented, impeccably built brand new family residence has so much to offer the most discerning of buyers and only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this marvellous home has to offer.
Surrounded by many other new builds and quality renovations and in a sought after pocket of Virginia on the Wavell Heights border, this stunningly finished brand new residence incorporates the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home.
With multiple living areas for the family to spread out and enjoy, you will be pleasantly surprised by not only the location but the irresistible features this luxury home includes such as modern neutral tones, sleek timber finishes and soaring high ceilings throughout.
Privately positioned and immaculately landscaped, this stylish residence provides the perfect amount of space and highly desirable features that are essential for quality, relaxed family living - one step inside and you will not want to leave.
Further benefits bound to impress include:-
* Four queen sized bedrooms two with built ins, third with walk-in and the impressive main suite includes huge walk in robe with built in cabinetry and spacious ensuite with oversized, walk in glass shower, double sink and separate W/C
* Main family bathroom with large shower bath and separate W/C
* Spacious, open plan designer chef's kitchen with 20mm Caesarstone bench tops, butler's pantry, 900mm oven with induction cooktop, quality Stainless Steel Appliances, soft close draws and plumbed in double door fridge space
* Open plan living and dining space with glass sliding doors that effortlessly open out onto the covered rear alfresco area complete with powder coated aluminium privacy screening & ceiling fan
* Spacious media room on lower level
* Cleverly designed separate study or home office also on lower level
* Additional, light filled family living area on upper level with access to front balcony, with cleverly designed bar area complete with plantation shutters, another perfect space for entertaining family and friends
* Large internal laundry with ample storage and direct access to rear
* Additional powder room on lower level
* Spacious and light filled entry way and beautifully timber stairs leading to second level
* Zoned controlled, Daikin ducted air-conditioning throughout
* 2750mm soaring High ceilings and external rounded moulded Gyproc throughout
* Fully automatic, two car accommodation with additional storage at rear of garage
* Low maintenance, beautifully landscaped easy care 405m2 block
* Neutral, warm and light filled colour palette throughout
* And much more!
Only by inspection can one truly appreciate what this quality home has to offer.
Located in a highly desirable, family orientated Virginia pocket, only meters to endless parkland, this exceptional family home has so much to offer the most discerning of buyers and only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this home has to offer.
The position is fabulous, with close proximity to reputable Schools, local parklands, Virginia Train Station, Chermside and Nundah Shopping precincts, Brisbane Airport, Gateway Motorway and numerous Walking/Bike tracks.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 8 Templeton Street in Virginia.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Virginia, QLD 4014 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000