8 Plymouth Close Macquarie Hills 2285 NSW
Beautifully Refreshed in Quiet Cul-de-Sac
Beautifully refreshed throughout highlighted by a crisp neutral colour palette, polished timber floors and three new split system air-conditioners, this easycare residence is an exceptional find for a first homebuyer, young family or investor. Positioned on a generous 506sqm cul-de-sac parcel, it offers all the convenience of a single level layout with three light and airy bedrooms served by two modern bathrooms, an open plan living and dining domain and an electric-equipped kitchen. An enclosed all-weather deck offers the ideal indoor/outdoor connection for entertaining or retreat with a pleasant outlook elevated above the street. It's located in the ever-growing suburb of Macquarie Hills on the fringe of Lake Macquarie with its cafes, shopping and leisure activities and with Cardiff CBD, public transport and choice of schools nearby.
- Single level brick home on softly elevated 506sqm cul-de-sac parcel
- L-shaped lounge and dining connects to all-weather screened deck
- New air-conditioning to lounge room and two of the bedrooms
- Crisp white kitchen with electric cooking and new Bosch dishwasher
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Oversized single carport and lockable storage room; wrap-around lawns with shed
- Close to Cardiff, Warners Bay and Glendale shopping precincts
- Zoned for Cardiff Public and Cardiff High schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macquarie Hills, NSW 2285 priced between $320,000 and $600,000