8 Orchard Lane Mount Eliza 3930 VIC
COLLINA - GOLDEN MILE
Enjoying blissful serenity down a quiet country lane in Mt Eliza's exclusive 'Golden Mile', this exceptional property with architect-designed home on 2/3 acre (approx) allotment. Footsteps from the beach, Daveys Bay Yacht Club and Toorak College with the village just beyond, the 2528sqm (approx) parcel is flanked by leafy Crown land and offers a beautiful treetop vistas and sparkling bay glimpses. A post-mid-century classic with a tri-level design, the 1960s brick home offers unique design features and excellent bones for a refurbishment centred around a stunning glass hallway overlooking the gardens. Step up to a spacious living and dining room with open fireplace and dual sets of French doors to the balcony, while downstairs the self-contained apartment with kitchenette, bathroom and alfresco patio is ideal for in-laws or house guests. Complete with a zoned master bedroom with ensuite, children's wing with second bathroom, spacious kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and sub-level cellar, 'Collina' eagerly awaits her next chapter, while the generous parcel also allows plenty of room to extend in this blue-chip locale.
- Architect-designed post mid-century classic
- 2/3 acre (approx) allotment on the Golden Mile
- Short stroll to Daveys Bay Beach & yacht club
- Split-level design with bay glimpses & northerly aspect
- Large living area with fireplace & dual doors to balcony
- 2nd living space with atrium windows overlooking the gardens
- Self-contained apartment with kitchenette, bathroom & alfresco
- Zoned master with ensuite & junior wing with 2nd bathroom
- Triple carport & attached workshop
- Sub-level storage &/or wine cellar space
- Gas ducted heating, airconditioning & 3600L water tank
- Brief stroll to Toorak College & short drive to village
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000