8 Mckeig Drive Wellard 6170 WA
Massive Workshop and Massive Home
Enjoy the rewards of a rural lifestyle, whilst still within easy reach of all amenities. This family home is spacious with a versatile floor plan, also including a fully self-contained granny flat at the rear of the main house, all set on a private 5 acres. The industrial style workshop is absolutely enormous, over 300smq and its 6m high. The workshop surrounds are completed with a spray gravel finish, perfect for yard storage with ample parking for several commercial vehicles, this all combines to create a dream property for those working in the construction or building industry.
The central kitchen is the heart of the home boasting a magnificent open plan overlooking the family, meal and games room, perfect for family gatherings. Designed for functionality the kitchen has been skilfully utilised with ample cupboard and bench space, island bench, double fridge recess and a full range of quality appliances.
The family room has a wonderful flow to the yard overlooking the orchard. The expansive entertaining area is a blank canvas potentially providing a perfectly balanced indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Outstanding features include:
* Master bedroom is 6.2 X 4.5 m and includes a split system air conditioner, a private ensuite tiled to the ceiling with spa bath and wall length walk in robe
* Minor bedrooms are designed for luxury, generous in size and all with built in robes
* Massive kitchen with island bench, gas cook top and sweeping rural views
* Split system Air conditioner in living area
* Great storage options in the property
* Family bathroom tiled to the ceiling
* High ceilings throughout
* Slow combustion wood heater
* Solar hot water system with gas booster
* 8 x 9000Litre Water tanks
* Ceiling fans and split systems
* Filtrex septic system
* 3 Phase bore with reticulation
* Granny flat with kitchen, shower and toilet
* Orchard with fruit trees
This property is tucked away on acreage yet only minutes away from the freeway. Close to all amenities like the Bertram shops, the train station, buses and schools. If it's the rural lifestyle you want but the convenience of having everything close.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wellard, WA 6170 priced between $520,000 and $970,000