8 Joan Street Hurstville 2220 NSW
Lucky Number 8
Transformed by a tasteful renovation while retaining its classic period appeal, this stylish full brick home provides a readymade haven in an ultra-convenient location minutes to Westfield & Hurstville CBD. Boasting an abundance of space and natural light complimenting the high patterned ceilings and flowing floor plan, this family home is ready for occupation and will entice you to make an offer.
- Versatile floorplan, potentially allowing for conversion into 4th bedroom
- Panel glass doors open to an entertainers deck area and level garden
- Like new gas kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Stone benchtops & walk-in pantry
- Split system air conditioning & ceilings fans
- All bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sleek full main bathroom with spa bath, extra guest toilet in the laundry
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings, skylights, stained glass windows
- Gas barbecue fitting/hot water/heating,
- Bi-fold glass servery from kitchen to the entertainers deck
- Full back to base security system
- Commercial grade CCTV system
- Extra large garage & workshop with separate garden/tool shed
- Level block of land approx 555 square metres
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurstville, NSW 2220 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000