8 Hepburn Road Daylesford 3460 VIC
Having just undergone a recent refurbishment this light-filled residence encompasses free-flowing living, dining and entertaining zones featuring many charming vintage details and contemporary inclusions to create a captivating and spacious country home of great personality.
The wide entry hallway leads to a welcoming central sitting room, adjoining dining room and large contemporary kitchen with smart commercial styling. French doors at either end of the kitchen open to a courtyard and wide wraparound elevated deck with undercover dining area - the perfect place for relaxed living and entertaining all year round.
The home has 3 generous bedrooms - one with pretty etched glass doors opening to the deck, and a central bathroom with deep freestanding bath.
Gracing a generous allotment of approx. 1662 sqm (over 1/3rd of an acre) halfway between Daylesford and Hepburn Springs, the property has views to nearby bushland and presents a superb lifestyle opportunity. Inspections by appointment only.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Central sitting room with bay window, adjoining dining room
• Kitchen features stainless steel benches, industrial central island bench, Smeg gas/electric cooking, casement windows and French doors to deck
• Lovely traditional details and polished timber floors throughout
• Ducted heating, terraced garden beds, on site parking for 3-4 cars
• All services connected – power, natural gas, town water & sewerage, mobile coverage
• Most furnishings available for additional purchase. Excludes artwork and personal items.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Daylesford, VIC 3460 priced between $490,000 and $900,000