8 Frew Court Bayswater WA 6053
Quiet and Convenient!8 Frew Court, Bayswater
Private outdoor entertaining is catered for by a gated front courtyard where a lovely pergola helps protect you from the elements and brick paving adds to an overall low-maintenance feel. Furthermore, a seamless integration between the outside and interior is made possible by perimeter sliding doors – one opening into the main lounge area and the other revealing a cosy master-bedroom suite.
While the neutral central kitchen segregates the lounge and dining spaces, it also sits only inches away from a separate front family room that welcomes you inside and doubles living options at the same time. Completing this neat and tidy package is a single garage that is preceded by extra driveway parking possibilities.
You do not want to miss out on this excellent chance to own your very own residence – which you can add your very own modern personal touches to – and simultaneously indulge in a very close proximity to Hillcrest Primary School, Chisholm Catholic College, John Forrest Secondary College, a plethora of lush local parklands and sporting facilities, bus stops, Bayswater Train Station, Embleton Golf Course, the Galleria Shopping Centre, Bayswater Waves, Perth Airport and the vibrant Beaufort Street café, restaurant and entertainment strip leading all the way down through Inglewood, Mount Lawley, Highgate, Northbridge and into the CBD. Absolutely everything is within arm’s reach!
- Separate front family room
- Tiled casual lounge and dining areas either side of the central kitchen
- Kitchen pantry storage – complementing a gas cooktop, separate oven and a dishwasher recess for good measure
- External courtyard access from lounge
- Built-in wardrobes to every bedroom – all of which are also tiled for easy-care living
- Intimate master ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity
- Separate shower and bathtub to main bathroom
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Hallway linen storage
- Outdoor access from laundry
- Single lock-up garage
- Double-door porch entrance
- Gated entrance to front courtyard
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Solid brick-and-tile construction
- Built approx. 1996
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
- 120m to the nearest bus stop
- 450m to local sporting clubs at Upper Hillcrest Reserve
- 950m to Hillcrest Primary School
- 1.0km to Bayswater Train Station
- 1.0km to Chisholm Catholic College
- 1.8km to John Forrest Secondary College
- 2.8km to Galleria Shopping Centre
- 7.1km to Perth CBD
Rates & Dimensions:
- Council Rates – $1,791.90 p.a.
- Water Rates – $1,210.26 p.a.
- Block size – 595sqm (approx.)
IDEAL FOR INVESTORS
Tenants are in place and they are paying $360 PW.
Please contact Adrian Li on 0405 722 855 for more details.
- Sat, 19th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?