8 Flagstaff Lane East Perth 6004 WA
Newly Completed 'Hollywood' Home!
Very rarely does the opportunity present itself that you walk into an entirely brand new space, however this stunningly presented green title home offers that, plus a leafy and private address that is less than 100 metres to the shores of the water.
Lovingly renovated from top to toe, this is an example of high end living in East Perth. Retaining the original walls only, the current owner has simply added luxury into every corner and detail of this residence, to reveal one of the most modern and finished homes this area has ever seen.
Unassuming from the front parkscape, this home has space and scale wherever you look, from its two living areas, to separate ground floor office with access, to its high ceilings and oversized bedrooms, with storage galore and room for attic storage as well.
Standout Features Include:
- Double door entry way, plus separate office entrance for home business
- Solid 'Blackbutt' timber flooring to downstairs with matte finish
- New plush pile wool carpets throughout the entire 2nd level
- Fully upgraded LED feature lighting throughout
- Brand new 'Daikin' fully ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- High 2.7 metre high ceilings through all main living areas
- Glass balustrade staircase with a feature pendant lighting
- Central private entertainers courtyard and upstairs balcony
- Built in storage into every room, the master with fully fitted walk in robes
- Deluxe kitchen with island stone bench top and 'Franke' double sink
- Built in 'Thermacool' under bench wine and drinks fridge
- Ample kitchen storage with added drawers all on soft close
- New 'AEG' appliances with 900 gas cooktop, wall mounted oven & microwave
- Integrated 'Fisher & Paykel' double door fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Separate upstairs and downstairs powder rooms
- Glamour master ensuite with full height tiling, double vanity and free standing bath
- Built in 'Valet' ducted vacuum and security alarm system
- Two car secure garage with access from rear lane way
- Additional gas bayonet points and electric hot water system
- Pull down attic ladder for additional roof space storage
- 1999 originally built by Pindan Constructions
Not for a very long time has a home of this calibre ever been available and this is your opportunity to secure on of the newest and best examples of East Perth terrace living today. Call for your private viewing today!
About The Location:
Simply one of the most exciting areas that the City has to offer, also know as Claisebrook Cove, this precinct is a rare blend of low to medium density living, set right on the shores of the Swan River, with amenities and lifestyle galore. Walking distance to the Yellow CAT Bus, Claisebrook train station, The new Optus Stadium, The Little Ferry Company, Local IGA, Vintage Cellars, Pharmacy 777, The Royal Bar & Brasserie, local cafes and gourmet restaurants, walkways, cycle paths and easy access to the Graham Farmer and Mitchell Freeways.
Rates & Dimensions:
Land Area 160sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Perth, WA 6004 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000