8 Downing Place Cook 2614 ACT
Often Sought Rarely Found
A rare opportunity has arisen to secure a single level courtyard home in the tightly held suburb of Cook. The home sits on its own easy care block and is free from body corporate fees, making it perfectly suited to professional couples, downsizing retirees and smart investors. Inside this light-filled home you'll find a practical and surprisingly spacious floorplan, with approx. 149sqm of internal living area plus garage under roofline.
Although the property has been well maintained over the years and both bathrooms have been recently renovated, much of the home is in original condition and is ready for your own cosmetic touches.
Don't delay your inspection because separate title homes in this location are almost impossible to find.
• Single level courtyard home positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac location
• Separate title no body corporate fees
• 3 bedrooms all with BIR's
• Renovated ensuite to main bedroom
• Formal lounge room, dining room plus generous family room
• Renovated main bathroom plus separate toilet
• Family room opens onto covered outdoor entertaining area
• Ducted gas heating for winter warmth
• Large single garage under roofline with auto door
• Private 452sqm block and UCV of $339,000
• Loads of potential for creative buyers to personalize, renovate and improve to suit individual tastes
Visit today and discover why the local residents describe this as one of North Canberra's most convenient locations walking distance to public transport and the hugely popular Jamison Plaza, or an easy drive or ride to CISACS, Belconnen Town Centre, ANU and only 10 minutes to Civic.
Home size: 149m2 approx
Block Size: 452sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cook, ACT 2614 priced between $390,000 and $720,000