8 Colo Road Woy Woy NSW 2256
Rare Torrens Title Three Bedroom Villa8 Colo Road, Woy Woy
Gorgeous Torrens Title villa being the front one of only two in whisper quiet street. Lovingly cared for and maintained. Torrens Title means no strata fees whatsoever giving you total freedom to suit yourself.
Very inviting, fresh, three bedroom home with two bathrooms and large double remote garage and internal access through laundry. Excellent location and only seconds to the Peninsula leisure centre and all the Peninsula has to offer.
Light filled and very inviting air-conditioned property with generous living and dining areas. Quality solid wood kitchen with ample cupboard space and modern appliances
Surprisingly generous, private walled courtyard and established lush garden perfect to entertain and enjoy those balmy evenings.
This beautiful home boasts a significant amount of storage with multiple built in storage cupboards and linen press.
Very pretty and hard to resist.
• Great location
• Double remote garage
• Reverse cycle split air conditioner to main living
• Generous living and spacious dining areas
• Well equipped quality three step kitchen
• Custom made blockout blinds and curtains to most rooms
• Ceiling fans to all rooms
• Master bedroom with built in mirror robes and roomy ensuite
• Two generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes
• Bright, fresh family bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Invisigard security screens to all doors and some windows
• Laundry with garage access
• Private courtyard and garden perfect to entertain
• Alarm system
• Close to bus route
• Exterior awnings for shade protection
• Garden shed (1.6metres x 1.5metre)
• New bore pump
• Cycleway to Gosford close by
• 400 metres to Peninsula leisure centre
• 700 metres to Ettalong Bowling Club
• 2.1km to Woy Woy train station
• 2.4km to Ettalong beach, shops and Ettalong Memorial Club
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?