8 Campbellville Circuit Pelican Waters QLD 4551
PICTURE PERFECT FAMILY LIVING BY THE LAKE8 Campbellville Circuit, Pelican Waters
Enter through the remote entry gate and meander down the drive to a perfectly private retreat nestled on the side of the lake opposite Pelican Waters golf course.
There you will find your new home flowing with ease from the outside in, top to bottom and inside to out.
Wandering outside, everyone will gladly gather taking in the spectacular pool setting complete with separate spa, meditative gazebo space to retreat to and a gourmet outdoor kitchen with a wonderfully lush outlook onto the lake.
Wandering inside through the large undercover alfresco, you will probably find family members enjoying the media room, relaxing in the lounge or eagerly waiting that fabulous home cooked meal prepared from your new gourmet kitchen. Complete with an abundance of Caesar stone bench space.
Conveniently located off the lounge you will find the study, three bedrooms, laundry and internal access from the spacious double lock up garage.
When all the fun and mayhem below gets too much, just float up the polished timber staircase to find your own top-level parents retreat. - A huge bedsit space complete with walk in robe, ensuite and spa.
With everyone having the freedom to wander in, out, up and down, the only sounds you are likely to hear are ducks and swans landing on, or fish jumping out of the water.
Perfectly private and picture perfect, find out how to make this yours by calling Petro on 0447 770 457 or 0412 424 286 now.
- Large 5KW solar power system - near to no electricity costs
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout - temperature control all year
- Remote front gate with intercom plus security system for peace of mind
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone benches, stainless appliances, gas cooking
- Large pool with water feature head wall protected with large shade sail
- Roofed outdoor kitchen, freestanding spa and meditative hut - relax or play
- Ample water from two rainwater tanks for the landscaped garden
- Security screens to doors and windows - added peace of mind
- Water frontage on lake opposite the golf course - feed the birds and catch a fish
- Wired for cable TV and convenience of ducted vacuum system
- Undercover alfresco leading out to a perfect entertaining space for young and old
-Top floor master retreat with double vanity ensuite - excellent separate living
- Personal study off living room - can still be involved with household
- Too much to list - view to fully appreciate
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pelican Waters, QLD 4551 priced between $530,000 and $980,000