8 Braemar Road Torrens Park SA 5062
ENTERTAINERS HAVEN IN FAMILY-FRIENDLY SETTING8 Braemar Road, Torrens Park
Proudly occupying an elevated position with views towards the coast, this inviting and generous family residence presents a fluid layout and offers the ultimate entertainer lifestyle with seamless indoor/outdoor connectivity. Sited on generous grounds of 1,144sqm and with a focus on light and space, the four-bedroom home, each with ensuite, showcases multiple living spaces and generous undercover alfresco living with built-in BBQ.
Arguably positioned in one of Adelaide's most family-friendly suburbs, Torrens Park, metres from Scotch College and set to enjoy a choice of superb private and public schooling options, ideal for the growing or established family. With an abundance of shopping amenities and eateries all nearby, including Mitcham Shopping Centre, the home is perfectly positioned to access city, sea and the hills, including public transportation links a short stroll away.
• Commanding an elevated position with generous street frontage and set back from the road for added privacy
• Crescent driveway with automated intercom gates accommodating up to six vehicles
• Light-filled open plan living and meals area with connectivity to outdoor undercover entertainers' area
• Second living area with views and private balcony with views towards sunsets
• Spacious kitchen with granite bench top, glass splashback and ample storage
• Stainless steel Blanco appliances including gas cooktop, oven, coffee machine and dishwasher
• Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite, including bathtub and rain shower
• Three additional bedrooms, each with built-in robes and ensuite
• Fourth bedroom with balcony overlooking rear grounds
• Separate home office, or additional fifth/guest bedroom
• Large internal laundry with granite benchtops and direct external access
• Alfresco entertaining area with in-built BBQ
• In-ground tiled and solar heated swimming pool, liquid heat blanket and water jets
• Established rear grounds with lawn and high hedging for security and privacy
• Manicured front garden with lawn, hedging and roses
• Fully irrigated watering system
• Doubled garage with through access to rear grounds
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Feature gas log fireplace to living area
• Intercom gated access, ducted vacuum
• Energy saving solar panels and inverter installed and connected to the mains power
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™
- Tue, 26th Mar 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?