8 Baragal Place Hoxton Park 2171 NSW
Display Home, Cul-de-sac Location, Minutes to Carnes Hill Market Place
Beautifully presented, thoughtfully designed, and ready to enjoy this designer-built home is conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from local amenities.
With generous entertaining and living areas on both levels, this two-storey show home, with covered alfresco for meals, as well as an upstairs living area perfect for the kids, offers the very best in modern family living.
This property features ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm and a visual intercom system.
The open plan living areas bring in an abundance of natural light and flow wonderfully to the outdoor entertaining area.
Conveniently located with easy access to the M7 and M5, and a short drive to Leppington and Edmondson Park Train Stations.
A short stroll to the neighbourhood Marketplace with Woolworths and Big W, a variety of 50 shops including a medical centre and optometrist along with an ALDI nearby. It’s a vibrant area with everything at your doorstep.
Property & Local Area Features:
- New 4 bedroom home with media room, alfresco, all turn key ready
- Master bedroom featuring ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe
- Kitchen features stainless gas appliances, wide island 40mm stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, and walk-in pantry
- Open plan living areas with an abundance of natural light, overlooking the alfresco
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm and a visual intercom system
- Landscaped and ready to move in now with an integrated garden watering system
- Close proximity to Leppington and Edmondson Park Train Stations
- Easy access to M7 and M5 motorways
- Walking distance to Carnes Hill Marketplace featuring Woolworths, Big W and 50+ shops
For further information and to arrange a VIP inspection please contact Trent Brewer on 0410 665 940
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hoxton Park, NSW 2171 priced between $650,000 and $1,220,000