8 Baradine Street Mount Cotton 4165 QLD
Family Living at its Finest!
This meticulously maintained family home positioned on a large 703sqm block in an attractive and highly sought-after location, close to a fantastic kids playground and surrounded by natural bushland and walking tracks offers a highly functional layout with multiple living areas and plenty of space and storage!
The elevated position of this home perfectly catches the natural breezes and capitalises on the bush views from every angle, whilst offering an overwhelming feel of privacy throughout. It is also conveniently located within 10mins of the waters of Moreton Bay, 15 mins from the M1 Motorway and only a short distance to the local parklands and Mount Cotton Shopping Village which is expanding with more facilities.
* 4 Bedroom inc. Master w/ Ensuite & Walk in Robe
* 703sqm block w/ Wide Side Access
* Open Plan and Meticulously Maintained
* Covered Entertainment Area
* Separate Living/Media Room
* Fully Landscaped Gardens w/ Large Expanse of Lawn
* Security Screens, Quality Dual Roller Blinds & Tinted Windows
* Modern Kitchen w/ Ceaser Stone Benchtops, Quality Appliances & Soft Close Draws
* Aircon in Master Suite
* High Ceilings Throughout
* Ceiling Fans Throughout
* Stone Benches Throughout
* Substantial Storage Options Throughout
* Solar Hot Water
* 2x3M garden Shed
* Water Plumbed to Fridge Cavity
Homes like this are in high demand and with highly motivated sellers INVITING ALL OFFERS, this home will find its new owners quickly. Don't delay and call Michael Theo NOW to arrange your viewing on 0426 826 911.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Cotton, QLD 4165 priced between $350,000 and $650,000