8/522 Hunter Street Newcastle 2300 NSW
Cityscape Apartments in Unbeatable CBD Position
Occupying a sensational heart-of-the-city position on the second floor of the ‘Cityscape Apartments’ building, this 2-bedroom offering promises a vibrant CBD and harbour lifestyle where Newcastle’s thriving arts and entertainment scene along with its good food, excellent coffee, emerging small bar scene and new light rail service can be found right on your doorstep.
The open plan living domain and electric-equipped kitchen are centred around two robed bedrooms with enticing indoor/outdoor connectivity to a sheltered balcony. While in tidy condition, this neat city central pad offers plenty of scope to update and make it your own.
Situated amongst the city’s new law courts, University of Newcastle city campus, Darby Street, Civic Square and shopping and dining options, this property represents an exciting opportunity to occupy or invest in a walk-to-everywhere locale.
- Secure entry and lift access
- Second floor position capturing southerly aspect and outlook over Hunter Street
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher surveys the open plan living domain
- Two robed bedrooms served by bathroom with shower over bath and laundry
- Honeysuckle’s dining and entertainment precinct is just around the corner
- Catch the planned new light rail service to the beach from your front door
- Ready-made investment
- A residents’ parking permit is available from Newcastle City Council allowing parking in the street behind the block
- 750m to shopping at Marketown and strolling distance to Civic Park and art gallery
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newcastle, NSW 2300 priced between $280,000 and $510,000