8/522 Hunter Street Newcastle NSW 2300
Cityscape Apartments in Unbeatable CBD Position8/522 Hunter Street, Newcastle
The open plan living domain and electric-equipped kitchen are centred around two robed bedrooms with enticing indoor/outdoor connectivity to a sheltered balcony. While in tidy condition, this neat city central pad offers plenty of scope to update and make it your own.
Situated amongst the city’s new law courts, University of Newcastle city campus, Darby Street, Civic Square and shopping and dining options, this property represents an exciting opportunity to occupy or invest in a walk-to-everywhere locale.
- Secure entry and lift access
- Second floor position capturing southerly aspect and outlook over Hunter Street
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher surveys the open plan living domain
- Two robed bedrooms served by bathroom with shower over bath and laundry
- Honeysuckle’s dining and entertainment precinct is just around the corner
- Catch the planned new light rail service to the beach from your front door
- Ready-made investment
- A residents’ parking permit is available from Newcastle City Council allowing parking in the street behind the block
- 750m to shopping at Marketown and strolling distance to Civic Park and art gallery
- Sat, 29th Sep 9:00AM – 9:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?