8/278 Indooroopilly Road Indooroopilly 4068 QLD
EXECUTIVE FREESTANDING TOWN-HOME
This freestanding house size townhouse located within the Ironside catchment and an easy stroll to St Peters Lutheran College could just be what you have been looking for. Conveniently located in the complex known as the Links estate which backs onto the popular St Lucia Golf Course this property has plenty to offer the smart Investor or Owner Occupiers' wishing to live in this Blue Chip area without the high price tag. Offering a modern feel with privacy, the property has great spaces with the living area flowing to the outdoor entertainment area and your own private plunge pool.
The two level residence maintains the perfect balance between spacious, executive living and relaxed low maintenance.
Situated in a complex of fourteen individually designed luxurious residences adjoining the award winning St Lucia Golf Club, this home values its privacy yet reaps the benefits of community living within its premium position in the sought after Indooroopilly precinct.
The property offers the following quality inclusions:
- Open plan living featuring 9 foot ceilings polished hardwood flooring
- 4 Oversized bedrooms master with deluxe ensuite, his and hers walk-in robe, 3 of the bedrooms have their own private balconies
- 2 modern bathrooms, main featuring double basins and floor to ceiling quartz tiles
- Chefs kitchen with stone tops, two pack soft close cabinetry and European appliances
- Ground floor powder room
- Plunge pool featuring terracotta tiles
- Private court yard with covered outdoor entertaining area
- Two separate remote lock up garages
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious Laundry and drying court
- Terracotta roof tiles
- 4KW solar panels
- Ample storage
To arrange a private inspection contact Ty Babbidge from Brisbane Real Estate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Indooroopilly, QLD 4068 priced between $530,000 and $980,000