8-10 Cityview Road Balwyn North 3104 VIC
Rare Opportunity - Grace and Space on a Premium Double Block- Two Titles
"Four Winds" is an imposing 2 storey home, architect renovated and extended and meticulously maintained throughout, sitting privately on a premium double block in the Balwyn High School Zone. A family home of outstanding proportions and an entertainer's delight where expansive indoor and outdoor spaces have frequently accommodated entertaining on a grand scale.
Substantial living areas comprise formal lounge and dining rooms and interconnecting, quality-equipped kitchen, meals and rumpus/family room, supplemented by the addition of separate study and versatile den. A backdrop of sweeping panoramic views encompasses Mount Macedon and Kinglake plus the CBD skyline.
Conveniently positioned close to the shops and cafes of North Balwyn Village, city bus and tram services, Balwyn High School, primary schools, Greythorn Shopping Centre and Eastern Freeway. Reside and enjoy whilst contemplating the future options this exceptional property offers (STCA).
* Total 1,328 sq m approx. comprising 2 titles
* Victorian Ash and Tallowwood flooring
* Library style shelving in study and rumpus/family room
* 2 powder rooms and 2 upstairs bathrooms
* Zoned ducted heating and air-conditioning, OFP
* Salt chlorinated, gas heated pool
* Double auto garage and off-street parking spaces
* Kitchen garden with herb and vegie beds, citrus and olive trees
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.8-10cityviewroadbalwynnorth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balwyn North, VIC 3104 priced between $2,700,000 and $5,100,000