79 Mellifont Street Banyo 4014 QLD
LOOK NO FURTHER FOR SPACE, ENJOYMENT, ENTERTAINING AND POSITION
This home is the perfect oasis for relaxing and enjoying what Brisbane has to offer.
Set on an expansive 614sqm block with a beautiful 18 metre wide frontage, the home offers so much space for family and friends.
Whether you're a growing / large family or a perennial entertainer, the layout, lifestyle and location combine to make this a property you simply have to inspect to truly appreciate.
The home has been carefully maintained and looked after by our sellers as is now yours to enjoy.
The highlights are numerous:
* Man cave / rumpus room with air conditioning and sliding doors leading to back patio
* In ground fully fenced and salt chlorinated pool with lights
* Storage shed
* Enough yard for a cricket or rugby league competition
* Large covered paved entertainment area
* Room for a trampoline
* Single garage, double carport plus extra parking space at side
* Laundry & storage room with shelving
* Outside toilet, garden shed and plenty of undercover spaces
* Rain Water Tank
* 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Study / office / 5th bed
* Air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Huge renovated bathroom
* Dining area adjacent to the kitchen and flowing through to the rear deck
* Separate lounge
* Internal stairs connecting the downstairs entertaining precinct
- Short drive to the boat ramp on Nudgee Road to access Moreton Bay
- 800m to the Australian Catholic University
- 1.2km to Earnshaw College + short walk to St Pius
- 1.9 km to Banyo Rail, Banyo Village and Woolworths with 10 specialty shops
- 10 minute drive to the airports and convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- Bike/walk ways to Nudgee Beach and through the Boondall Wetlands
- Access to 3 golf courses
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Banyo, QLD 4014 priced between $400,000 and $750,000