79 Market Street Essendon 3040 VIC
Impressive Townhouse In Blue-Chip Location
From the moment you step through the impressive secure gateway and into an immaculately landscaped front garden, it’s clear you’re somewhere special. This much loved and sophisticated two storey townhouse features at ground floor, study, formal lounge, powder room, laundry, dining area, chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances, living room, covered entertainers courtyard and lock-up shed. The second level offers TV/rumpus room, linen cupboard, central bathroom with spa bath, two bedrooms (BIR’s) and master with ensuite (WIR).
• Immaculate three bedroom townhouse in coveted Essendon pocket
• Polished timber floors downstairs, fully carpeted upstairs
• Solar electricity, security system, remote garage and front entry gate
• Central heating, evaporative cooling, additional split system
• Close to schools, parks, shops, cafes, supermarkets and public transport
Additional under stair storage, central heating, upstairs evaporative cooling, split system living room air-conditioning, solar electricity, security system, and remote garage and front gate, complete this prized property. Close to public transport options, leading private schools, Buckley Park College and parks, freeway/Citylink access and walking distance to North Essendon Village cafes, restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Essendon, VIC 3040 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000